Monday, April 02, 2012

T6SROF Open Update 4/2/12

We have re-established Group A!  This means we are going to be seeing our top division go live in the very near future.  All new Group A players have been adding each other, getting in the chat, and are ready to go.  Hopefully we'll start seeing replays in the next couple days.

With this we are taking anyone who has been promoted from Platinum to Diamond since we started and moving them (him) to group A.  All games played vs both TheCubeMan and OrangeBanana will count towards  seeding in Group B, but from the time this post goes live the two of them are no longer in Group B.  Also, it appears we have lost TheCubeMan for the time being to a hand injury.  As unfortunate as it is for the tournament, we all wish him the best and hope he recovers soon.

We are looking for more Group A and C players, so if you know anyone Diamond+ or Silver/Bronze please direct them to this post.

ALL the games that have been played on stream are now uploaded for you viewing pleasure on youtube here.

This brings me to the last point I'd like to make for tonight.  I have had a few days off from work so I've been streaming around the clock trying to do as much as I can to keep things moving forward.  I've been casting games live with a variety of co-casters, but that's NOT going to be the norm.  I'm counting on you guys to play your games when your opponents are online and email in those replays.  Times like these where I'm home and free for long periods of time are going to be far and few between, so don't sit around waiting to play live.  I am counting on you all to keep things moving forward when I can't be here every single night.  I will continue to re-broadcast past live events when I can't be online, so you should be able to find fun content here when you want it, but live content will be on an "as much as I can possibly handle" basis.


Thank you all so much.  This has been more fun and exciting than I thought it could ever be.  As of today I feel we can call this a success, but let's not let early successes lead us to complacency.  If we're to get from Pool Play to the bracket in a timely manner we're going to need games played... and a LOT of them.  Once we get closer I'll post all the details of the bracket play, but we're still  A LOOOOOOONG way off.  In the future I'd like to push the pace up a bit and try to get all pool play matches played in a week to two weeks... we're already going towards week 4.

Keep up the great work, fellas... I'll see you online

No comments: