Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tournament Cast #1 Group B SUCCESS!

Wow... that was actually a lot more fun than I thought it'd be.  I was actually pretty nervous that it was going to go sour quickly, but I liked the flow and REALLY liked the reaction in the chat.  I hope we did you guys justice tonight because those games were AWESOME.

I'm working on uploading the video to youtube, but the problem is I can either upload it in one huge file or I can try to find an open source video editor to do some quick cuts.  As of right now I've been waiting 45 minutes to see if Windows MovieMaker will "prepare" the video.  As of right now I see a million slides of my offline image and no video at all.  If it actually preps the video and I can make a few quick cuts that's what I'll do.  EDIT: It doesn't recognize mp4... what a shame.

Now.... I have a T6SROF youtube site that I was working on for a couple months, but I can't seem to get approved for long duration videos on that account, so these will probably be going up on my personal account... which I'll link once they are up there.  I'm actually posting this blog just so I can give MovieMaker time to see if it actually helps me "make movies."

So, here are the results from Group B as broadcast tonight:

Nayro 2 vs Baxter 0
Sert 1 vs Jerome 1
Naryo 1 vs Tasteless 1

Group B current rankings:

1. Nayro (3 points)
2. Sert (1 point)
2. Jerome (1 point)
2. Tasteless (1 point)
5. Baxter (0 points)

We have 14 more replays to broadcast and we're shooting for 6 a night going forward.  Get those games played and send in those replays!

Also, if you're a silver or bronze level player on the NA server WE WANT YOU!  Group C is very under represented with only 4 active players.  If you want to get in on the tournament and be in the running for a copy of either Borderlands GOTY edition with all DLC included or a copy of Dungeon Defenders, scroll down and look up the registration details (aka email with contact info and bnet profile).

No comments: