Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Still Alive

It's been a while without any sort of update on what's going on. I'm still here. My pals who wanted to create content for the site are still here. It's been a busy chunk of time and things are about to get even more crazy.

Well, for now you can keep up with what I'm doing via twitter @T6SROF. There you can get updates on when I'm streaming whatever game I'm playing poorly @ Justin.tv/T6SROF.

Building a PC to handle more fun stuff was the first step. Upgrading some things and practicing streaming to try to get myself acclimated at the time being. My "studio" is under construction right now, so it will be a while before everything starts to look "better" but for the time being you can watch me screw around and get my teeth kicked in on the stream with a lesser backdrop.

No comments: