Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dark Souls: Review of last night and what's next


Last Night's Goals:

  • PVP Practice!  I'm SL18, so that means you should be from SL8 to SL30... which should take you seconds from making a new character if you don't have one ready. ACCOMPLISHED
    • Schedule a Fight Night, figure out the logistics, get the word out ACCOMPLISHED
  • Acquire red (and orange, derp) soap stone ACCOMPLISHED
  • Kill everything besides Bed of Chaos ONGOING
    • Level pyromancy flame to A+5 ACCOMPLISHED
  • Acquire chaos ember ACCOMPLISHED
    • stop leveling weapons I want to "chaos" to +10, dummy ACCOMPLISHED
    • Chaos my Zweihander, Shotel, and Great Scythe ACCOMPLISHED
  • Gain access to Oolicile Township ACCOMPLISHED
    • Farm humanities for humanity (not super important) ACCOMPLISHED
    • I'M SORRY, HELLO ACCOMPLISHED
    • gain access to arena ACCOMPLISHED
  • HAVE FUN! ACCOMPLISHED

That's a lot of green!

You're right, I set reasonable goals for my skill level and game knowledge and was able to get them all done.  I didn't get to Nito due to time restraints, but all the other lord souls are in my backpack.  

For tonight... 

  • Nito
  • Clean up any areas left with resources/items I'll want for NG+
  • Gain access to Kiln of the First Flame
    • Consider Gwyn (get stream's perspective)
    • If consensus is to kill Gwyn and move to NG+ do it
    • If consensus is to leave Gwyn up a while, refer to next point
  • Theorycraft next character 
    • Sunbro or Forest Covenant?
      • Use covenant decision to determine stats (faith?)
    • Level?  50?  100?  150? Max Level?
  • Find Black Flame  (may already have picked it up... lol)
  • HAVE FUN

These goals are more or less a guideline for tonight.  Nito should die, but outside of that I really want to get a feel for what YOU GUYS would like to see next.  Level 120 Grant user sunbro?  Level 50 dex build?  Level 20 mage for co-op?  Or am I just going to plow through to NG+ and work my way through there for the first time?  

No comments: